Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I believe that healthy populations start with healthy children.”
Dr. Tompkins sees all children, from newborn babies to 18 year old adolescents. She has particular interests in breastfeeding promotion and adolescent/LGBTQ health.
- Watts DJ, Friedman JF, Vivier PM, Tompkins CE, Alario AJ. Health care utilization of refugee children after resettlement. J Immigr Minor Health. 2012 Aug;14(4):583-8. doi: 10.1007/s10903-011-9530-1.
- Watts, DJ; Friedman JF, Vivier, PM, Tompkins, CE, Alario, AJ. Immunization Status of Refugee Children after Resettlement. Rhode Island Medical Journal. October 2011, Volume 94, NO.10. p290-94.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA
- Pediatrics, University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT, USA
- General Academic Pediatrics, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board Certified in General Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Fluent in French
“I enjoy cooking, travelling, reading, and spending time with my husband and three children.”