Dr. Hart graduated from the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey. She completed her residency training in Emergency Medicine and a fellowship in simulation at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, and also completed a Masters in Academic Medicine through the University of Southern California. She is currently the Program Director for Emergency Medicine and the Co-Fellowship Director for the Medical Education & Simulation Fellowship.
- TenCate O, Carraccio C, Damodaran A, Gofton W, Hamstra S, Hart D, Richardson D, Ross S, Schultz K, Whelan A, Warm E, Schumacher D. Entrustment Decision Making: Extending Miller’s Pyramid. Academic Medicine, 2020, October 13, 2020 – Volume Publish Ahead of Print.
- Paetow G, Logue C, TenBrink W, Zarzar R, Driehorst M, Brown L, Jensen A, Omodt S, Hart D. In-Situ Simulation for the Detection of Latent Risk Threats in a Hyperbaric Medicine Department. Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, 2020; 47(2): 199-204.
- Hart D, Franzen D, Beeson M, Bhat R, Kulkarni M, Thibodeau L, Weizberg M, Promes S. Entrustable Professional Activities for Emergency Medicine Residents and their Integration with The Milestones. West J Emerg Med. January 2019; 20 (1):35-
- Hart D, Bond W, Siegelman J, Miller D, Cassara M, Barker L, Anders S, Ahn J, Huang H, Strother C, Hui J. Simulation for Assessment of Milestones in Emergency Medicine Residents. Academic Emergency Medicine. Feb 2018. 25(2); 205-220.
- Hart D, McNeil MA, Griswold-Theodorson S, Bhatia K, Joing S. High fidelity case-based simulation debriefing: everything you need to know. Academic Emergency Medicine – Peer Reviewed Lecture Series (PeRLS). 2012 Sep; 19 (9): E1084.
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, NJ, USA
- Emergency Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Simulation, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA