Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I have special interests in preventative healthcare and chronic disease management. In my work, I collaborate with patients and the diverse clinical team to provide a care plan that is individualized to each patient.”
Dr. Goelz completed medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School and her internal medicine residency training at Hennepin County Medical Center. As a board-certified internal medicine physician, she cares for adults with acute and chronic medical conditions in both the clinic and the hospital. She has additional expertise in homeless health and provider burnout and wellness.
- Singh JA, Mahowald ML, Kushnaryov A, Goelz E, Dykstra D. Repeat injections of intra-articular botulinum toxin A for the treatment of chronic arthritis joint pain. J Clin Rheumatol. 2009;15(1):35-38.
- West EC, Prohaska JR. Cu, Zn-superoxide dismutase is lower and copper chaperone CCS is higher in erythrocytes of copper-deficient rats and mice. Exp Biol Med. 2004;229(8):756-764.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Minnesota Medical Foundation Research Grant Recipient, 2005
“I was born and raised in central Minnesota. Outside of clinic, I love spending time with my husband, our children, and our extended families. I also enjoy cooking, reading and lots of outdoor activities.”