Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am focused on the care of older adults and those with serious illness, working with patients and their families to design a care plan that meets their goals for their health and treatment.”
Dr. Escue is board-certified in internal medicine, geriatrics, and palliative care. She cares for patients in the clinic, as well as in nursing facilities and their homes. She has a special interest in complex chronic illness management, dementia, and advanced care planning.
- Gleason LJ, Escue ED, Hogan TM. Older Adult Emergency Department Pain Management Strategies. Clinics in Geriatric Medicine. 2018 Aug;34(3):491-504.
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA
- Geriatrics, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
- Internal Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
- American Geriatrics Society
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Medical doctorate from the University of Tennessee
- Board certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board certified in Geriatrics by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Alpha Omega Alpha
“In my free time, I enjoy reading, knitting, being outdoors, and spending time with my family.”