Dr. Bouroncle provides primary care for people of all ages, including prenatal care and obstetrical management. She has a special interest in diabetes care. Spanish is her native language and she also holds a certification in Spanish medical terminology.
Dr. Bouroncle joined the Department of Family Medicine at Hennepin Healthcare as a faculty physician in 2008, after practicing at a local clinic for eleven years.
- Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, LIMA, PERU
- Family Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Family Medicine, University of Minnesota, Duluth, MN, USA
- Faculty Development, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota School of Medicine