Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing the highest quality care while working with you in a collaborative manner. I consider it a privilege to be involved in patient care and strive to treat every individual with compassion, respect, and dignity.”
Dr. Rossi is a board-certified Colorectal Surgeon who focuses primarily on anorectal disorders.
- Rossi, H., Velasco, J., Rush University Medical Center Review of Surgery 4th Edition: Appendix (chapter). Saunders Philadelphia, PA 2007.
- Saclarides, T., Rossi, H., Quiros, R., Multiorgan Resections for Cancer. Advanced Surgical Techniques. Left Colon (chapter). Georg Thieme Verlag New York, NY 2006.
- Rossi, H, Rothenberger, D. Surgical Treatment of Colon Cancer. Surg Oncol Clin N Am 2006; 15(1):109-127.
- Rossi, H. Editorial. Molecular mechanisms of hepatic metastasis in colorectal cancer. J Surg Onc 2005:92(4):276-277.
- Rossi, H.L., Saclarides, T., Anal complications after j-pouch ileoanal anastomosis in restorative proctocolectomy. Am Surg 2002;68(7):628-30.
- Rossi, H., and Saclarides, T.J. Saunders, Manual of Medical Practice Second Edition; Colorectal cancer. Robert E. Rakel. Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas. 2000;438-441.
- Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL, USA
- General Surgery, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
- Colorectal Surgery, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Certified by the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery-General Surgery
“In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, running, biking, hiking, and yoga.”