Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I believe in the art of listening and partnering with patients to improve their level of functioning for returning to daily activities at home, school and/or work.”
Helen received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences from Brown University in Rhode Island and a Master of Arts degree in Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Iowa. She has experience providing assessment and treatment for a variety of speech/language, cognitive and swallowing disorders. She especially enjoys working with patients who have suffered traumatic brain injuries or other neurologic disorders. The interdisciplinary approach practiced at the HCMC allows us to meet each patient’s individual needs.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Minnesota Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, Minnesota Department of Health