Dr. Kerandi graduated from medical school in Nairobi, Kenya in 1987. He completed his pediatric residency training in Kenya and his family medicine training at Hennepin Healthcare in Minneapolis. He joined the Department of Family Medicine as a faculty physician in 2005. He divides his time between patient care and teaching. He provides primary care for people of all ages including prenatal care and obstetrical management.
- University of Nairobi, NAIROBI, KENYA
- Family Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Pediatrics, Kenyatta National Hospital, NAIROBI, KENYA
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota