Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My goal is to empower patients to play an active role in the management of their kidney disease by providing individualized education and guidance.”
Dr. Wang has experience with all aspects of nephrology with specific clinical interests in renal transplantation and peritoneal dialysis.
- Dhamija RK, Tan H, Philbin E, Mathew RO, Sidhu M, Wang J, Saour B, Haqqie SS, Beathard G, Yevzlin AS, Salman L, Boden W, Siskin G, Asif, A. Subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator for dialysis patients: a strategy to reduce central vein stenoses and infections. Am J Kidney Dis 66 (1): 154-8, 2015.
- Kalil RS, Wang JH, de Boer I, Mathew RO, Ix J, Asif A, Shi X, Boden WE. Effect of extended-release niacin on cardiovascular events and kidney function in chronic kidney disease: a post hoc analysis of the AIM-HIGH trial. Kidney Int 87 (6): 1250-7, 2015.
- Wang JH, Kasiske BL. Screening and management of pretransplant cardiovascular disease. Curr Opin in Nephrol and Hypertens 19:586-591, 2010. 4. Wang JH, Byun J, Pennathur S. Analytical approaches to metabolomics and applications to systems biology. Semin Nephrol 30(5):500-511, 2010.
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
- Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Nephrology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- American Society of Nephrology
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Board certified in Nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Samuel Stratton VA Medical Center 2015 Physician Excellence Star Award