Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am dedicated to providing the most comprehensive and compassionate skin care services to all of my patients. I believe everyone who walks through our door has an amazing story to tell, and I want to hear your story. I will treat each patient as I would want to be treated.”
Dr. Liu graduated from the University of Minnesota Department of Dermatology residency program. She specializes in general dermatology for adults and children, cutaneous surgery, and also has a special interest in dermatologic diseases in patients with skin of color.
- Heurung A , Liu J , Hook K. Multiple Pruritic and Reticulated Keloid-like Plaques Since Childhood. Ped Dermatology. 2015; July/August 32 (4): 549-50.
- Liu J, Warshaw EM. Allergic Contact Dermatitis from Ketoconazole. CUTIS, Sept 2014; 112-114
- Salva KA, Haemel AK, Pincus LB, Liu J, Sundram U, Guitart J, Longley JB, Wood GS. Expression of CD31/PECAM-1 (platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1) by blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasms. JAMA Dermatol. 2014 Jan; 150 (1): 73-6.
- Liu J, Vanderwielen B, Hsu P, Teng J. Treatment of Recalcitrant Excessive Granulation with Photodynamic Therapy in an Eight Year-Old Patient with Focal Dermal Hypoplasia Syndrome. Ped Derm. 2012 May-Jun;29(3):324-6.
- Liu J, Bargren A, Schaefer S, Chen H, Sippel RS. Total Thyroidectomy: A Safe and Effective Treatment for Graves’ Disease. J Surg Res. 2011 Jun 1;168(1):1-4.
- University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI, USA
- Dermatology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Transitional Year, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Transitional Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology, University of Minnesota
“I enjoy spending time with my husband and our puppy; especially going for walks during the gorgeous summer nights or going for hikes during autumn. I enjoy traveling and cooking. What brings me joy every morning is sipping a cup of hot jasmine tea!”