Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I strongly believe every patient should be treated with respect and compassion in addition to receiving timely and effective medical treatment. I am also passionate about integrating evidence based medicine into daily clinical practice.”
Dr. Moore specializes in Emergency Medicine with an emphasis in Emergency Medicine Research, and is the Research Director for the Department of Emergency Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center. Her primary research interest is in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Ryu HH, Moore JC, Lick M, McKnite S, Shin SD, Kim TY, Metzger A, Rees J, Tsangaris A, Yannopoulos D, Debaty G, Lurie KG. The Effect of Head Up Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on Cerebral and Systemic Hemodynamics Resuscitation. Resuscitation. In Press
- Driver BE, Prekker ME, Moore JC, Schick AL, Reardon RF, Miner JR. Direct versus Video Laryngoscopy using the C-MAC for Tracheal Intubation in the Emergency Department, a Randomized Controlled Trial. Academic Emergency Medicine. In Press.
- O’Brien Lambert A, Driver BE, Moore JC, Schick AL, Miner JR. Using Near Infrared Spectroscopy for Tissue Oxygenation Monitoring During Procedural Sedation: The Occurrence of Peripheral Tissue Oxygenation Changes With Respiratory Depression and Supportive Airway Measures. Academic Emergency Medicine. January 2016;23(1):98-101. doi: 10.1111/acem.12843. Epub 2015 Dec 31. PMID 26720172.
- Miner JR, Moore JC, Austad EJ, Plummer D, Hubbard L, Gray RO. Randomized, Double-Blinded, Clinical Trial of Propofol, 1:1 Propofol/Ketamine, and 4:1 Propofol/Ketamine for Deep Procedural Sedation in the Emergency Department. Ann Emerg Med. 2014 Oct 16; pii: S0196-0644(14)01258-X. doi: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2014.08.046. [Epub ahead of print].
- Patel R, Biros MH, Moore J, Miner JR. Gender Differences in Patient-Described Pain. Stress, and Anxiety Among Patients Undergoing Treatment for Painful Conditions in the Emergency Department. Academic Emergency Medicine. December 2014; 21 (12): 1478-1484.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Emergency Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Clinical Research, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Heart Association
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Selection to Mpls St. Paul Magazine’s Top Doctors Rising Stars Edition 2016
- Young Investigator Award, American Heart Association Resuscitation Science Symposium 2015
- Chief Resident, Hennepin County Medical Center
- SAEM Excellence in Emergency Medicine Award
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
“I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, and being active. I especially like weightlifting, swimming and surfing.”