Dr. Silkensen’s clinical expertise includes kidney transplantation, with a particular emphasis on medical complications and ethical issues involved with transplantation. He also has a strong interest in acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease progression.
- University of Arkansas Little Rock, Little Rock, AR, USA
- Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Nephrology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Medical Director, Kidney Transplant Program
- Top Doctors, Mpls/St. Paul Magazine, 2018