Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“One of the best things about being a primary care doctor is getting to know my patients and being a part of their care over time. I believe that when we understand each other, we can work together as a team. I partner with each of my patients to prioritize their concerns and make a plan together: to help them feel better, to manage their chronic conditions, and to prevent health problems in the future.”
Dr. Lee takes care of patients in the Internal Medicine Clinic and in the hospital. Her medical practice has a focus on care of LGBTQ patients, including hormone care through the Adult Gender and Sexual Health Clinic. Dr. Lee is dedicated to the education of patients, medical students, and residents.
- Lee, K, Just Down the Hall, Minnesota Medicine, July/Aug 2017, p. 25.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- National Physicians Alliance
- Physicians for Human Rights
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Chief Resident, Hennepin County Medical Center, 2017-2018
- Internal Medicine Clinic Excellence in Primary Care, June 2017
“When I’m not at work, I enjoy quilting, riding bikes, spending time with family, and curling up on the couch with a good book and a couple of cats.”