Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I feel it is a privilege to take care of patients and earn their trust. Patients should be allowed to be involved in the decision making process and educated about their medical issues.”
Prior to returning to Hennepin County Medical Center, Dr. Schrag worked in the community providing bedside emergency medicine. She has an interest in proper documentation and coding for health care providers.
- Schrag, L. Intra-arterial Self-injection of Methadone Tablets into the Femoral Artery – Journal of Emergency Medicine 39(3), 2010.
- Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL, USA
- Emergency Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Top Doctor for Women, Minnesota Monthly 2011
- Faculty Teaching Award, North Memorial 2008
- Anthony Skedros Award, Hennepin County Medical Center, 2001
“In my free time, I like to spend time with my husband and two girls. I enjoy being outside doing anything and everything – biking, running, walking. I also enjoy reading for a great escape. Cooking with my girls is a highlight.”