Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am honored to dedicate my practice towards fostering quality of life in my older adult patients. I find joy in working as a team with my patients and strive to provide holistic, patient-centered care.”
Dr. Buda is experienced in caring for older adults in inpatient, outpatient, and extended care settings. She has special interests in dementia, end-of-life care, post-acute/long-term care, and dance therapy.
- Buda, L, Kerzner, L. Dance Therapy for Dementia in Care Facilities: A Systematic Review. [abstract taken from The Journal of Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine. 2023;24(5)]. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamda.2023.02.079.
- Jacobi, N, Ortman S, Buda, L, Duprez, D. Effect of insulin resistance on CAC scores in cancer survivors. Cardiooncology. 2023;9(1):21. Published 2023 Apr 14. doi:10.1186/s40959-023-00168-z.
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Geriatrics, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Geriatrics Society
- Minnesota Association for Inspired Clinicians
- Excellence in Primary Care Medicine Award – Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, 2021
“I enjoy going on adventures with my husband, son, and dog. I also love dancing, hiking, and running.”