Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I believe in comprehensive and longitudinal care for all patients, treating patients using evidence-based medicine, helping patients navigate the health system, understanding health concerns and respecting their personal values.”
Dr. Ramchandani graduated from Grant Medical College, in Mumbai, India and completed her family medicine residency training at the University of Minnesota, North Memorial Program. Prior to moving to Minnesota, she received anesthesiology residency training at Topiwala National Medical College/Nair Hospital in Mumbai. In addition, she completed her Masters in Clinical Research from the University Of Minnesota School Of Public Health. She practices full spectrum family medicine, including prenatal care, pediatrics, women’s health, chronic disease management, geriatrics, primary care orthopedics, contraceptive management and preventative care.
- Ramchandani L, Belani KG; Anesthesia considerations in obese (Book Chapter).Anesthesia considerations for obese. (Surgical management of obesity, Saunders/Elsevier ISBN: 1-4160- 0089-5).
- Ramchandani L, Belani KG; (Book Review) New concepts and technique in pediatric anesthesia: Vol.20 (1) (March 2002) Anesthesiology clinics of North America Anesth Analg, 2002 95: 788.
- Ramchandani L, Grewal S, Beebe DS, Peters C, Krivit W, Abel S, Orchard P, Belani KG. Anesthesia risks before and after Hematopoietic stem cell transplant in Hurlers syndrome. American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) Annual meeting, Las Vegas- Oct 2004.
- Whelan T, Ramchandani L, Kim Hyun. Effect of pulmonary rehabilitation on six minute walk distance in well-defined cohort of patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. American Thoracic Society Annual Meeting May 2007.
- Grant Medical College, MUMBAI, INDIA
- Family Medicine, University of Minnesota - North Memorial Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Board certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Masters in Clinical Research
“I spend my free time with my husband and two kids. We enjoy traveling and exploring new places.”