Lynn Weber, PharmD, BCOP
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I enjoy being a resource to oncology patients and other healthcare personnel. Working in the Cancer Center, a collaborative team-based setting, I help to review and coordinate chemotherapy and supportive care medications as well as provide patient counseling and side effect management.”
Lynn is a pharmacist who specializes in the treatment and medication management of cancer patients. She received her Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree at the University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy – Twin Cities. She completed her first residency at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and then completed a specialized residency in Hematology/Oncology at Children’s Hospital and Clinics of Minnesota. Lynn also enjoys teaching and working with medical and pharmacy trainees. She is the Residency Program Coordinator and PGY-1 Residency Director for the Pharmacy Department at HCMC.
- Austin, J, Mieure, KD, Weber, LM, McCarthy, BC Jr., National characteristics of residency program interview processes, American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 2015; 72(13): 1085-1086.
- Calhoun E, Lad, T, Wolfson J, Zafar Y, Collins Y, Hayes-Lattin B, Kaufman H, Weber LM. (2014) Disparities in Cancer Care: Do you Know? Supported by The American Society of Clinical Oncology, the LIVESTRONG Foundation and 11 other organizations as eLearning activity and health professional resource. http://university.asco.org/disparities-cancer-care
- McCarthy BC Jr, Weber LM, Update on factors motivating pharmacy students to pursue residency and fellowship training, American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 2013; 70(16): 1397-1403.
- Moss A., Won K., Weber L., Medication Therapy Management in the Outpatient Cancer Center, J Hematol Oncol Pharm. 2012; 2(3):103-107.
- Weber L., Stricker S., Williams C. Won K. (2012). Hematologic Malignancies. In: Alldredge B., Corelli R., Ernst M., Guglielmo B., Jacobson P., Kradjan W., Williams B., Koda-Kimble and Young’s Applied Therapeutics: The Clinical Use of Drugs., 10th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams, & Wilkins. P 2172-2196.
- Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist
“In my free time, I enjoy running, reading, traveling, hiking and spending time with my family.”