Marissa Durman, MD
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am passionate in providing the care that is respectful of my patient’s preference, taking into consideration their needs and values.”
- Durman, M.Reducing Inappropriate Serum Ammonia Testing in the Inpatient Setting. Metro MN Council on Graduate Medical Education Quality Forum. University of Minnesota. Minneapolis, MN, 2016
- Durman, M.Antibiotic Stewardship: Current Practices in Simple Cellulitis at HCMC. Poster presentation, Minnesota Chapter American College of Physicians Scientific Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, November 2014.
- Durman, M.Doctor did I have a Heart Attack? Poster presentation, Minnesota Chapter American College of Physicians Scientific Meeting. Minneapolis, MN, November 2012.
- Universidad de Ciencias Medicas, SAN JOSÉ, COSTA RICA
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Hospital Medicine
- Board certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine Residency
- Medicine Clinic Excellence in Primary 2015 Care Award
- Best Senior Project Award 2015
“I was born and raised in Costa Rica and I am fluent in English and Spanish.”