Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My goal is to partner with patients and their families to help them reach their optimal/maximum level of function through a team-based approach.”
Dr. Park specializes in the rehabilitation of patients with mild to severe traumatic brain injury.
- Jeju National University, School of Medicine, JEJU-SI, SOUTH KOREA
- General Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
- Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
- Traumatic Brain Injury / Neurorehabilitation, JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NY, USA
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
- International Brain Injury Association
- Board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board certified in Brain Injury Medicine sub-specialty
- Assistant Professor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Minnesota
- Site Director, resident and medical student rotations, Hennepin County Medical Center.
- Medical Director, Traumatic Brain Injury Outpatient Program