Dr. Benton is a graduate of St. Olaf College and the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. She completed her internship and surgical training at Hennepin Healthcare. Dr. Benton specializes in the medical and surgical care of all conditions of the foot and ankle, including reconstructive surgery of foot deformities, trauma repair, diabetic wound care, and limb salvage procedures.
- William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Director of Podiatric Medical Education, Hennepin Healthcare
- Chair, Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Hennepin Healthcare
- President, National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners
- Board Director, American Board of Podiatric Surgery