Dr. Bauerly specializes in medical and surgical treatment of foot and ankle disorders in adults and children, traumatic fracture care management or sports-related injuries, wound care including diabetic, venous or ischemic, and foot and ankle deformities causing chronic pain. Her interests include medical and surgical reconstruction of foot deformities including flat feet, bunions, and hammertoes, as well as diabetic related complication and ulcerations.
Dr. Bauerly is the Chief of the Department of Podiatric Surgery, currently serving on the MN Licensing Board and is on the board of directors on the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. She has also served on the Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association and the National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners.
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, USA
- Surgery, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Chief, Department of Podiatric Surgery
- Assistant Program Director, Podiatric Surgery Residency Program
- Board certified in Foot Surgery
- Board certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery