Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to serving minority populations with diverse health needs and HIV patients in a cost effective and patient centered manner.”
Dr. Zadroga has experience managing a variety of infections affecting adult patients. Her particular interests include travel related counseling and post-travel infections, HIV, and infections in the critically ill. She also works collaboratively with the kidney transplant clinic screening al pre-transplant patients for infections. She treats all post-renal transplant related infections seen at Hennepin Healthcare. She is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Zadroga R, Williams DN, Gottschall R, Hanson K, Nordberg V, Deike M, Kuskowski M, Carlson L, Nicolau DP, Sutherland C, Hansen GT, Comparison of 2 blood culture media shows significant differences in bacterial recovery for patients on antimicrobial therapy. Clin Infect Dis. 2013.
- Zadroga RJ, Zylla D, Cawcutt K, Musher DM, Gupta P, Kuskowski M, Dincer A, Kaka AS, Pneumococcal pyomyositis: report of 2 cases and review of the literature, Clin Infect Dis. 2012 Aug;55(3):e12-7.
- Universidad de Ciencias Medicas, SAN JOSÉ, COSTA RICA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Infectious Diseases, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- WCCO Interview on Ebola, 2014
- New York Times Interview on Antibiotic Shortages for Rare Infections, 2015
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- American Society of Tropical Medicine
- Hygiene and Wilderness Medical Society
- Board Certified in Infectious Disease
- Certificate in Tropical and Travel Health (DTMH)
- “Rising Star” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine, 2015
“I enjoy spending my time outdoors, traveling overseas, and athletic endeavors.”