Dr. Cramer’s interests and areas of expertise include traumatic and degenerative spine conditions and traumatic brain injury.
- Cramer SW, Haley SP, Popa LS, Carter RE, Scott E, Flaherty EB, Dominguez J, Aronson JD, Sabal L, Surinach D, Chen CC, Kodandaramaiah SB, Ebner TJ. Neurobiol Dis. 2022 Dec 5. Wide-field calcium imaging reveals widespread changes in cortical functional connectivity following mild traumatic brain injury in the mouse. PMID: 36476979.
- Cramer SW, Do TH, Palzer EF, Naik A, Rice AL, Novy SG, Hanson JT, Piazza AN, Howard MA, Huling JD, Chen CC, McGovern RA. Persistent racial disparities in deep brain stimulation for Parkinson’s disease. Ann Neurol. 2022 April 19. PMID: 35439848.
- Kaske EA*, Cramer SW*, Pino IP, Do TH, Ladd BM, Sturtevant DT, Ahmadi A, Taha B, Freeman D, Wu JT, Cunningham BA, Hardeman RR, Satin DJ, Darrow DP. Injuries from Less-Lethal Weapons during the George Floyd Protests in Minneapolis. N Engl J Med. 2021 Feb 25;384(8):774-775. PMID: 33440082. (* co-first authors)
- Naik A, Smith E, Dharnipragada R, Catapano JS, Cramer SW, Johnson R, Khanam R, Hassaneen W, Lawton MT, Arnold PM. Endovascular and Medical Management of Cerebral Venous Thrombosis: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analysis. World Neurosurgery. 2022 June 7. PMID 35688371.
- Do TH, Lu J, Palzer EF, Cramer SW, Huling JD, Johnson RA, Zhu P, Jean JN, Howard MA, Sabal LT, Hanson JT, Jonason AB, Sun KW, McGovern RA, Chen CC. Rates of operative intervention for infection after synthetic or autologous cranioplasty: a National Readmissions Database analysis. J Neurosurgery. 2022 Jun 10. PMID: 35901766.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Neurosurgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
“In my free time, I enjoy running, reading, and spending time with my family.”