Sarah Wineman, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“As a rehabilitation physician dedicated to providing the highest quality care, I strive to meet patients and their families where they are in the recovery process and help them achieve their goals.”
Dr. Wineman is a board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician who treats patients with a wide variety of diagnoses that limit function and independence. She completed sub-specialty fellowship training in spasticity management.
- Sauter, C., Wineman, S., Ankam, N. Effects of Debility and Immobility. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia, 4th edition, edited by Leslie Rydberg and Sarah Hwang, Springer Publishing, 2023, 119-121.
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA, USA
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Transitional Year, Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA, USA
- Spasticity and Neurorehabilitation, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee WI, USA
- Chief Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, Medical College of Wisconsin, 2021-2022
- Resident Research Award, Medical College of Wisconsin, 2022
“Outside of work, I enjoy birdwatching, choral singing, board games, crochet, and spending time with family.”