Dr. Davies specializes in pulmonary medicine and critical care medicine. He has been a teacher and mentor of medical students, fellows, and residents at Hennepin Healthcare since 1979. He has an active role in clinical rotations in pulmonary medicine and critical care medicine for trainees at all levels.
Dr. Davies has authored and co-authored numerous journal articles, books, book chapters and editorials on internal medicine, thoracic and pulmonary medicine.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Pulmonary Disease, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Physicians
- Received several distinguished teaching awards at Hennepin County Medical Center, the University of Minnesota Medical School, and the Minnesota Medical Foundation
- Appointed Vice-Chairman, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota School of Medicine, 2002
- Top Doctor, Mpls/St. Paul Magazine, 2018
- Best Doctors of America, several years