Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I enjoy working with patients and their families to understand their lived experience and working collaboratively to improve their health and well-being. I am also passionate about supporting the professional growth of our medical students and resident physicians.”
Dr. Rajagopal is board-certified in internal medicine, caring for patients hospitalized with acute illness and helping to ensure a smooth transition out of the hospital. His clinical interests include health disparities, global health, and point-of-care ultrasound.
- K.G. Buda, J. Steffens, A. Gamam, S. Rajagopal, F. Ogugu, J. Reyes, R. Karim, C. Herzog. Atropine-Induced Ventricular Asystole During a Dobutamine Stress Test. J Med Cases, 2020.
- A. Kritharis, J. Caplain, S. Rajagopal, E. Grimm, P. N. Tsichlis, R. Martell, and W. M. Saif. A phase I study of metformin and chemotherapy in solid tumors. ASCO, 2014.
- N.C. DeVito, M. D. Goodman, J. Caplain, S. Rajagopal, D. Popowich, B. A. Orkin, E. Grimm, P. N. Tscihlis, R. E. Martell, and W. M. Saif. A pilot study evaluating the safety and impact of pretreatment with metformin on colorectal cancer stem cells (CSSC) in patients undergoing resection. ASCO, 2014.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Chief Resident, Hennepin Healthcare
“I enjoy walking my dog, cooking, and spending time with my family. I also enjoy adventuring along the North Shore.”