Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am passionate about partnering with patients to provide excellent medical care, and empowering patients and their loved ones with knowledge to address their specific needs.”
Dr. Rajagopal is board-certified in internal medicine, caring for patients hospitalized with acute illness and helping to ensure a smooth transition out of the hospital. He also helps patients manage their chronic medical conditions in clinic. He has a special interest in medical education and enjoys working with residents and medical students.
- K.G. Buda, J. Steffens, A. Gamam, S. Rajagopal, F. Ogugu, J. Reyes, R. Karim, C. Herzog. Atropine-Induced Ventricular Asystole During a Dobutamine Stress Test. J Med Cases, 2020.
- A. Kritharis, J. Caplain, S. Rajagopal, E. Grimm, P. N. Tsichlis, R. Martell, and W. M. Saif. A phase I study of metformin and chemotherapy in solid tumors. ASCO, 2014.
- N.C. DeVito, M. D. Goodman, J. Caplain, S. Rajagopal, D. Popowich, B. A. Orkin, E. Grimm, P. N. Tscihlis, R. E. Martell, and W. M. Saif. A pilot study evaluating the safety and impact of pretreatment with metformin on colorectal cancer stem cells (CSSC) in patients undergoing resection. ASCO, 2014.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Chief Resident, Hennepin Healthcare
“I enjoy walking my dog, cooking, and spending time with my family. I also enjoy adventuring along the North Shore.”