Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My patients and I are partners in their health care choices. Through teaching patients and my continued learning, we continually determine best approaches to create and maintain health and manage illness.”
Dr. Haddow is trained in integrative, holistic and functional medicine, as well as conventional family medicine.
- HaddowS, Tibetan medicine and integrative health: validity testing and refinement of the constitutional self-assessment tool and lifestyle guidelines tool. Explore (NY). 2012 May-Jun;8(3):158-71. doi: 10.
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA, USA
- Family Medicine, Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN, USA
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Academy of Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Board certified in Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- Certified Practitioner, Institute for Functional Medicine, June 2016
“I enjoy spending time outdoors with my family and friends, camping, canoeing, gardening, cooking, exploring new places in the world and seeking natural hot springs.”