Dr. Bergman’s interests and areas of expertise include complex traumatic and degenerative spine conditions, brain trauma, and neurovascular conditions.
- Toninato J, Casey H, Uppal M, Abdallah T, Bergman TA, Eckner J, Samadani U: Traumatic brain injury reduction in athletes by neck strengthening (TRAIN). Contemp Clin Trials Commun 11:102-106, 2018.
- Daly S, Thorpe M, Rockswold SB, Hubbard ME, Bergman TA, Samadani U, Rockswold Gaylan: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of acute severe traumatic brain injury: a systematic review. Journal of Neurotrauma 35(4):623-629, 2018.
- Sone JY, Courtney-Kay Lamb S, Techar K, Dammavalam V, Uppal M, Williams C, Bergman TA, Tupper D, Ort P, Samadani U: High prevalence of prior contact sports play and concussion among orthopedic and neurosurgical department chairs. J Neurosurgery Pediatr 22(1):1-8, 2018.
- Morotti A, Romero JM, Jessel MJ, Hernandez AM, Vashkevich A, Schwab K, Burns JD, Shah QA, Bergman TA, et al: Phantom-based standardization of CT angiography images for spot sign detection. Neuroradiology 59(9):839-844, 2017.
- Beatty Z, Bergman T: Meningeal hemangiopericytoma with intracranial metastases in an HIV-positive male: case report and review of the literature. Case Reports in Oncology 5:159-163, 2012.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Neurosurgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons/Congress of Neurological Surgeons Joint Committee of Spine and Trauma
- Certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, University of Minnesota