Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My goal is to provide the most up to date treatment options and make sure patients feel informed and secure with any decisions they make about their healthcare.”
Dr. Pagliara holds group visits on men’s health on the fourth Friday of every month. These visits are virtual and discreet and can be instructive and/or interactive. Patients then receive a one-on-one personal visit following.
- Rozanski AT, Viers BR, Liu AG, Shakir NA, Pagliara TJ, Scott JM, West ML, Morey AF. Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose (Fibrillar) Reduces Postoperative Bleeding Following Inflatable Penile Prosthesis Surgery. Urology. 2017 Jun 9. [Epub ahead of print].
- Pagliara TJ, Viers BR, Scott JM, Morey AF. Extended Experience with High Submuscular Placement of Urologic Prosthetic Balloons and Reservoirs: Refined Technique for Optimal Outcomes. Urology Practice. 6/2017.
- Viers B, Pagliara T, Morey A. Delayed Reconstruction of Bulbar Urethral Strictures is Associated with Multiple Interventions, Longer Strictures, and More Complex Repairs. Journal of Urology. In Press 7/2017.
- Fuchs, JS, Sheth, K, Viers, BR, Hofer, MD, Pagliara, TJ, Scott, JM, Morey, AF, Role of Chronic Suprapubic Tube in Management of Radiation Induced Urethral Strictures. Urology Practice. In Press 2017.
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA
- Urology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Reconstruction, Prosthetics, and Trauma Urology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
“Outside of the hospital, I enjoy cooking, travel, photography, cycling, and spending time with my family, including my 170lb Mastiff, Hercules.”