Ear, Nose and Throat
Otolaryngology (ENT) physicians diagnose and treat diseases of the ear, head, throat and neck, including care for cancer, repair of facial skin and bone injuries, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the face, and care for voice and upper airway disorders.
About Ear, Nose and Throat
We offer a full spectrum of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery for both children and adults, including nose surgery, facial rejuvenation (eyelid surgery, eyebrow lifts, facelifts, botox injections, dermal filler injections), cosmetic ear surgery, and facial reconstructive surgery to repair the effects of trauma, cancer excision, Mohs surgery, and facial paralysis. We also specialize in facial prosthetics to reshape the face and for treatment of microtia (severe congenital deformity of the ear), offering both surgical reconstruction with cartilage or prosthetic replacement with silicone.
Treatments and surgical services
Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- electrony-stagmography (ENG)
- canalith repositioning maneuvers
Diagnostic and foreign body treatment
- correction of jaw and facial-bone disharmonies, including those related to temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)
- facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- medical allergy and rhinosinusitis
- access to comprehensive audiologic services for all ages (newborn to geriatric)
Diagnostic audiologic assessment
- behavioral measures
- brainstem auditory evoked potentials (BAEP)
- otoacoustic emission (OAE)
- immittance measures
This is a hospital-based clinic owned by Hennepin Healthcare. Many insurance plans pay for health care services provided in a hospital-based clinic differently than those provided in a doctor’s office. Your insurance may require that you meet your annual deductible and/or require that you pay a percentage of the bill rather than just an office visit co-payment. You should check with your insurance company if you have any questions. Read our FAQs about hospital-based clinics to learn more.