Pediatric Gender & Sexual Health Patient Resources
Resources for Parents and Educators
Gender Spectrum's Principles for Gender and Inclusive Puberty and Health Education is the first-ever comprehensive approach to gender education for puberty health educators.
Children's Books about Bodies and Puberty
- The Every Body Book: The LGBTQ+ Inclusive Guide for Kids about Sex, Gender, Bodies, and Families by Rachel Simon
- Sex is a Funny Word: A Book about Bodies, Feelings and YOU by Cory Silverberg
- What Makes a Baby by Cory Silverberg
- The Gender Wheel: A Story about Bodies and Gender for Everybody by Maya Christina Gonzalez
- Bible and the Transgender Experience: How Scripture Supports Gender Variance by Linda Tatro Herzer
- Nonbinary Gender and the Diverse Beauty of Creation by Austen Hartke
- Responding responsibly as parents of transgender children: Three dynamic movements
- Transgender People in the Christian Family by Arabella Stevenson
- Understanding Gender Dysphoria: Navigating Transgender Issues in a Changing Culture by Mark A. Yarhouse
- What does God Think? Transgender People and the Bible by Cheryl B. Evans
- When God Made You by Matthew Turner
Transgender Name Change Clinic
Robins Kaplan LLP is partnering with OutFront Minnesota to host a free, remote LGBTQ legal clinic to assist transgender individuals seeking to change their names. In this brief legal advice clinic, volunteer attorneys will walk clients through the name change process and help them draft legal forms to start the name change process.
OutFront Minnesota’s mission is to create a state where lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people are free to be who they are, love who they love, and live without fear of violence, harassment or discrimination.
Lamda Legal is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and everyone living with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work.
Transgender Law Center
Transgender Law Center the largest national trans-led organization advocating self-determination for all people. Grounded in legal expertise and committed to racial justice, we employ a variety of community-driven strategies to keep transgender and gender nonconforming people alive, thriving, and fighting for liberation.