Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I believe that every patient deserves high-quality, individualized care. As a primary care physician, I look forward to partnering with patients to learn more about them and help meet their health goals.”
Dr. Bryan is board-certified in internal medicine, and cares for adult patients in the ambulatory setting to address both their chronic and acute care needs. He has a special interest in creating system-level change to improve population health, and completed a Masters in Public Health as well as a Clinical Leadership Fellowship.
- Bryan A, Tatem K, Diuguid-Gerber J, Cooke C, Romanoff A, Choudhury N, Scanlon M, Kishore P, Sydney E, Masci J, Parampreet B, Pemmasani S, Davis NJ, Maru D. Cross-sectional study evaluating the seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies among healthcare workers and factors associated with exposure during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in New York. BMJ Open 2021;11:e053158. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2021-053158.
- Bryan A, Diuguid-Gerber J, Davis NJ, Chokshi DA, Galea S. Moving From The Five Whys To Five Hows: Addressing Racial Inequities In COVID-19 Infection And Death. Health Affairs Blog, July 2, 2020.
- Bryan A, Calvo-Friedman A, Mclean M, Hennessey Z, Kim G, Rabiee L, & Davis N. Addressing Food Insecurity through a Primary Care/CBO Partnership. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2020:35(SUPPL 1):S628-S628.
- Bryan AD, Ginsburg ZA, Rubinstein EB, Frankel HJ, Maroko AR, Schechter CB, Cooksey Stowers K, & Lucan SC. Foods and Drinks Available From Urban Food Pantries: Nutritional Quality by Item Type, Sourcing, and Distribution Method. J Community Health 2019;44(2), 339-364.
- Ginsburg ZA, Bryan AD, Rubinstein EB, Frankel HJ, Maroko AR, Schechter CB, Cooksey Stowers K, & Lucan SC. Unreliable and Difficult-to-Access Food for Those in Need: A Qualitative and Quantitative Study of Urban Food Pantries. J Community Health 2019;44(1), 16-31.
- Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Primary Care and Social Internal Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, USA
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- American Board of Internal Medicine