Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“Navigating the healthcare system is a scary ordeal, especially with neurologic conditions which harbor anxiety and fear towards the future. My goal is to help patients find their answer via diagnosis, and guide them through this stressful process together so they can attain the best quality of life possible.”
Dr. Almoamen is a board-certified neurologist. He has completed fellowships in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuroimmunology/Multiple Sclerosis. He has a special interest in autoimmune conditions of the peripheral nervous system and central system such as Myasthenia Gravis, Multiple Sclerosis, Myelitis, MOGAD, and Autoimmune Encephalitis.
- Yen, J, Al Moamen, A., and Margolesky, J., Influenza B-associated encephalitis with rapid improvement with oseltamivir. Neurological Sciences 42 (2021): 745-747.
- Al Moamen, A., et al., Concurrent Autoimmune Encephalitis, Diabetes, and Thyroiditis After a Single Dose of Pembrolizumab. Neurology 99.23 Supplement 2 (2022): S46-S46.
- Royal of College of Surgeons in Ireland - Bahrain, Busaiteen, BAHRAIN
- Neurology, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Clinical Neurophysiology, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Neuroimmunology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- American Academy of Neurology
- Board-certified in Neurology ABPN by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology
- Medical School Class Valedictorian, RCSI-Bahrain class of 2015