Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I strive to provide strengths-focused and human-centered neuropsychological evaluations that help patients and their families to better understand patient needs and to develop targeted plans for support.”
Dr. Foy is a pediatric neuropsychologist who provides outpatient evaluations for children and teens with neurodevelopmental concerns, psychiatric disorders, and complex medication conditions. Dr. Foy also provides inpatient consultations for youth with a range of psychiatric, medical, and neurodevelopmental needs. Areas of expertise include autism, genetic conditions, and early childhood development. Before joining HCMC in 2023, Dr. Foy completed her PhD in school psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her internship and postdoctoral training were completed at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Foy, A.M., Hudock, R.L., Shanley, R., & Pierpont, E.I. (2022). Social behavior in children with RASopathies and idiopathic autism. Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders, 14(1), 1-16.
- Gettinger, M., Kratochwill, T.R., Foy, A., & Eubanks, A. (2022). Development and implementation of an integrated academic-behavior intervention. Intervention in School and Clinic, 58(1), 15-20.
- Gettinger, M, Kratochwill, T.R., Eubanks, Al., Foy, A., & Levin, J.R. (2021). Academic and behavior combined support: Evaluation of an integrated supplemental intervention for early elementary students. Journal of School Psychology, 89, 1-19.
- McNeill, A.M., Hudock, R.L., Foy, A.M., Semrud-Clikeman, M., Pierpont, M.E., Berry, S.A., Shanley, R., Sommer, K., Moertel, C.L., & Pierpont, E.I. (2019). Emotional functioning among children with neurofibromatosis type 1 or Noonan syndrome. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A.
- Pierpont, E.I., Hudock, R.L., Foy, A.M., Semrud-Clikeman, M., Pierpont, M.E., Berry, S.A., Shanley, R., Rubin, N., Sommer, K., & Moertel, C.L. (2018). Social skills in children with RASopathies: a comparison of Noonan syndrome and neurofibromatosis type 1. Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders, 10(1), 21.
- Licensed Psychologist
- Fellowship trained Pediatric Neuropsychologist
“In my free time, I enjoy baking, running, and cross-country skiing.”