Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am passionate about and committed to providing top quality head and neck surgical care. I value my patients!”
Dr. Lassig is an experienced head and neck surgeon who is skilled in providing diagnostic and surgical care of benign and malignant lesions or neoplams in the head and neck (salivary, thyroid, skin, mouth and throat, and neck).
- Lassig AA, Yueh B, Murphy SE, Fernandes PG, Banks KM, Wickham KM, Joseph AM. The detection of biomarkers of tobacco smoke exposure in wound fluid: a pilot study. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2013;132(5):892e-4e. PMID: 24165660.
- Parker NP, Ardeshirpour F, Schmechel SC, Lassig, AA.The effects of topical copper tripeptide complex on wound healing in an irradiated rat model. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2013;149(3):384-9. PMID: 23744835.
- Lassig, AA. Joseph, AM. Lindgren, B. Fernandes, P. Cooper, S. Ardeshipour, F. Schotzko, C. Yueh, B. The effect of young age on outcomes in head and neck cancer. Laryngoscope. 2013 Aug;123(8):1896-902. PMID: 23729020.
- Lassig, AA. Spector, ME. Soliman, El-Kashlan, HE. Squamous Cell Carcinoma Involving the Temporal Bone: Lateral Temporal Bone Resection as Primary Intervention. Otology & Neurotology. 2013 Jan;34(1):141-50. PMID: 23202152.
- Lassig, AA. Joseph, AM. Fernandes, P. Lindgren, B. Cooper, S. Schotzko, C. Khariwala, S. Reynolds, M. Yueh, B. The Effect of Treating Institutions on Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer. Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery. 2012 Dec;147(6):1083-92. PMID:22875780.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Head and Neck Oncology Surgery - Microvascular Reconstruction, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- American College of Surgeons
- American Head and Neck Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Triological Society
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, University of Minnesota
- Advanced credentials in Head and Neck Oncology Surgery – Microvascular Reconstruction
- Advanced training in Endoscopic Laser Resection
- Top Doc Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Top Doc Rising Star Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
“I enjoy spending time with my husband and children.”