Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I very much enjoy working closely with patients to understand their symptoms, as well as other factors in their life, that would impact their condition to best custom-tailor their treatments. I strive to provide the highest level of care while involving the patient and their families in the decision-making process.”
Dr. Tienor is a general neurologist who has special interest and expertise in headache medicine and botox injections.
Kalil GZ, Recober A, Hoang-Tienor A, et al. Higher augmentation index is associated with tension-type headache and migraine in middle-aged/older humans with obesity. Obesity. 2016 Apr; 24(4): 865-70.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Neurology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
- Headache Medicine, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL, USA
- American Academy of Neurology
- International Headache Society
- American Headache Society
- Board certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
“I cherish all moments with my family. I seek balance between work and the rest of life. I believe we all need hobbies and ways to de-stress.”