Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I work with patients to identify the motivations, inspirations, and barriers which impact their goals related to health and wellness.”
Brenda is Nurse Practitioner specializing in office-based addiction medicine treatment. She has a broad healthcare experience including primary care, emergency medicine, cardiology. She is passionate about the importance of empowering the next generation of healthcare providers and has taught in both Bachelors of Science in Nursing programs as well as Family Nurse Practitioner programs. She is committed to identifying and addressing health disparities and has been active in the Doctors Without Borders Association following volunteering for them internationally in 2010 and 2011.
- Spicer, J., & Rengstorf Bauch, B. (2015). A Quick Start Guide for Nursing Clinical Instructors. Los Angeles: American Career College. ISBN 978-0-692-38930-0.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Minnesota APRN Coalition
- Doctors Without Borders
- Association Health Volunteers Overseas
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Master of Science in Nursing
“In my freetime, I enjoy reading a long novel, cooking a slow meal, and hiking. “