Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I enjoy providing safe and effective administration of hyperbaric oxygen therapy for patients. I am thrilled to serve as the Medical Director for the state-of-the art Center for Hyperbaric Medicine at Hennepin Healthcare.”
Dr. Logue attended medical school at the State University of New York at Buffalo where he completed an honors thesis in Diving Medicine geared at improving the performance of oxygen breathing divers. He completed his Emergency Medicine Residency at Pitt County Medical Center and the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC where he served as Chief Resident. His fellowship training was in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. Following his fellowship training, he served as an attending physician in the Department of Emergency Medicine and as Chief of Operations in the Division of Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Thom SR, Bennett M, Banham ND, Chin W, Blake DF, Rosen A, Pollock NW, Madden D, Barak O, Marroni A, Balestra C, Germonpre P, Pieri M, Cialoni D, Le PN, Logue C, Lambert D, Hardy KR, Sward D, Yang M, Bhopale VB, Dujic Z. Association of Microparticles and Neutrophil Activation with Decompression Sickness. Journal of Applied Physiology. September 2015; 119 (5): 427-434. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00380.2015. Epub 2015 Jul 2.
- Heyboer, M, Milovanova, TN, Wojcik S, Grant W, Chin M, Hardy KR, Lambert DS, Logue CJ, Thom SR. CD34 +/CD45-dim stem cell mobilization by hyperbaric oxygen – Changes with oxygen dosage. Stem Cell Research. 2014; 12(3): 638-645.
- Logue, C.Diving Injuries and Air Embolism. Grippi et al: Fishman’s Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders, 5/e. 2014; 93: 1420-1427.
- Fosen K, Logue C.What Will the Doctor Do? Diagnosing decompression illness. AlertDiverOnline, The Magazine of Divers Alert Network. 2012; Fall Issue. http://www.alertdiver.com/doctor
- Thom, SR, Milovanova, TN, Yang, M, Bhopale, VM, Sorokina, EM, Uzun, G, Malay, DS, Troiano, MA, Hardy, KR, Lambert, DS, Logue, CJ, Margolis, DJ. Vasculogenic stem cell mobilization and wound recruitment in diabetic patients: increased cell number and intracellular regulatory protein content associated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Wound Repair and Regeneration. 2011; 19(2): 149-161.
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, NY, USA
- Emergency Medicine, Pitt County Medical Center, Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, USA
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- Ice Angler Shares Story of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning as Warning to Others, Source: WCCO News
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine Society
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Emergency Medicine Residents Association
- Divers Alert Network
- National Association of Underwater Instructors
- Medical Director and Division Chief, Center for Hyperbaric Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Sub-specialty Board Certification, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Diving Medical Examiner, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine Society
- DAN, Diver’s Alert Network, referral physician
- NOAA Diving Medical Officer and Diving Medical Examiner
- SCUBA diving instructor, National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) for the past 20 years
“I enjoy SCUBA diving with my wife Andrea and swimming with my children, Grace and Luke.”