Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I love that my patients come from a variety of backgrounds. A favorite part of my job is learning about my patients’ lives and listing to the stories that they have to share.”
Dr. Doty’s areas of expertise include full scope obstetric and gynecologic care. She guides families though prenatal visits and attends deliveries at the hospital. She promotes whole women’s health through outpatient gynecology visits and performs gynecologic surgery. She has a special interest in care through the menopausal years.
- Bailit JL, Doty E, Todia W.J, Repeated hematocrit measurements in low-risk pregnant women. Reprod Med. 2007 Jul;52(7):619-22.
- Doty E, Attaran M.J, Managing primary dysmenorrhea.Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2006 Oct;19(5):341-4. Review. No abstract available.
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, USA
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Metro Health Medical Center / Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- North American Menopause Society
- Physicians for a National Health Care Program
- Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified menopause practioner by the North American Menopause Society
- Recognized as a “Top Doc” and “Rising Star” by Minnesota Monthly magazine
I find joy in time spent with my family, through God, in travel, and in eating good food. I like to spend time outdoors running, biking, and hiking.