Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am passionate about providing state of the art care delivered on a personal basis, and ensuring that each patient experience is exceptional.”
Dr. Kulenkamp is a comprehensive ophthalmologist with experience in identifying and treating numerous eye conditions, including cataracts, dry eye syndrome, glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, macular degeneration, refractive error, and many others. He has special interest in the management of complex cataracts and minimally invasive glaucoma surgery.
- Kamboj, A, Hwang, C., Kulenkamp, E., Mundae, R., Mokhtarzadeh, A., Harrison, A., Montezuma, S., Chorioretinitis sclopetaria and orbital emphysema caused by a high-velocity liquid missile. Retinal Cases and Brief Reports (5/2021).
- Kulenkamp, E., Collin McClelland, Mike Lee. Eye pain in the white and quiet eye, Current Opinion in Ophthalmology (11/2020).
- Kulenkamp, JE, Farooq, A., Abbasian, J., Shah, H., Trapdoor orbital floor fracture and inferior rectus entrapment with minimal infraduction deficit and hypertropia, Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology (12/2018).
- Silas, M., Chun, L., Golas, L., Kulenkamp, JE, Skondra, D., Comparison of Optic Nerve Head and Peripapillary Vascular Density and Flow Area Between Healthy Black and White Subjects Using Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography, ARVO (7/2018).
- Chun, L., Silas, M., Golas, L., Kulenkamp, JE., Smith, C., Skondra, D., Differences in macular vessel density and retinal blood flow between healthy black and white subjects using optical coherence tomography angiography, ARVO (7/2018).
- University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
- Ophthalmology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Minnesota Academy of Ophthalmology
- Board Eligible Ophthalmologist
- Best teaching resident, University of Minnesota
- Harry Friedman Research Aware, University of Minnesota
- Pediatric Subspecialty Award, University of Minnesota
- Best overall resident, Sunrise GME
- Most Professional Resident, Sunrise GME
- Herz Gold Medal, Top student in graduating class, University of Nevada
- Summa Cum Laude, University of Nevada
“In my free time, I enjoy playing and watching sports (especially soccer), reading, traveling, and spending time with my family.”