Gay M. Varecka, PhD, CNP
Gay is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner specializing in adult health, with an emphasis on women’s health issues, health promotion, and inclusivity.
- B.S. degree, D’Youville College, Buffalo, New York
- M.S. degree, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Ph.D., Higher Education and Administration, University of Minnesota
- Adult Nurse Practitioner training, St. Catherine University
- Evidence-Based Practice Mentor, Arizona State University
- Associate Professor, St. Catherine University