Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“Bone health is critical towards maintaining a balanced, healthy lifestyle. To get you there, I ensure that you understand the diagnosis and treatment options. Then, we work together to create your personalized plan for successful rehabilitation to get you back to living your life.”
Dr. Hanson is a dual fellowship-trained hip and knee replacement and orthopedic trauma surgeon specializing in minimally invasive hip and knee replacements, partial (unicondylar) knee replacements, complex revision surgeries as well as fracture care including periprosthetic fractures, pelvis, and acetabulum, malunions, and nonunions.
- Hanson GR, Moynihan AL, Suggs JF, Kwon YM, Johnson T, Li G. Kinematics of medial unicondylar knee arthroplasty: an in vivo investigation. J Knee Surg. 2009 Jul;22(3):237-42.
- Suggs JF, Kwon YM, Durbhakula SM, Hanson GR, Li G. In vivo flexion and kinematics of the knee after TKA: comparison of a conventional and a high flexion cruciate-retaining TKA design. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2009 Feb;17(2):150-6.
- Hanson GR, Park SE, Suggs JF, Moynihan AL, Nha KW, Freiberg AA, Li G. In vivo kneeling biomechanics after posterior stabilized total knee arthroplasty. J Orthop Sci. 2007 Sep;12(5):476-83.
- Hanson GR, Suggs JF, Kwon YM, Freiberg AA, Li G. In vivo anterior tibial post contact after posterior stabilizing total knee arthroplasty. J Orthop Res. 2007 Nov;25(11):1447-53.
- Li G, Suggs J, Hanson G, Durbhakula S, Johnson T, Freiberg A. Three-dimensional tibiofemoral articular contact kinematics of a cruciate-retaining total knee arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006 Feb;88(2):395-402.
- Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL, USA
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
- Hip and Knee Replacement, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA
- Orthopaedic Trauma, MetroHealth System, Case Western University, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Board eligible in Orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
“As a proud transplant to Minnesota, I enjoy exploring with my family everything the Twin Cities have to offer.”