Dr. Sprenkle has clinical expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of acute respiratory failure, sepsis, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic pulmonary infections, interstitial lung disease, and lung cancer staging through endobronchial ultrasound.
His research interests include outcomes in critical care medicine.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, University of Washington - Seattle, Seattle, WA, USA
- Pulmonary and Critical Care, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Director of Critical Care Research
- Board certified in Pulmonary Medicine
- Board certified Critical Care Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Top Doctors, Mpls/St. Paul Magazine, 2018