Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I truly believe that a successful care plan is when the patient feels empowered to take an active role in their health and help make the decisions that will be the best for them.”
Mary is a Nurse Practitioner who specializes in the treatment of patients with primary care problems across the lifespan. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at Western Governors University. She worked as a staff nurse in inpatient pediatric, cardiac and renal, pediatric ICU, cardiovascular ICU, and adult surgical/trauma ICU for 13 years before receiving her Master of Nursing Practice from Graceland University.
- Minnesota Nurse Practitioners
- Minnesota APRN coalition.
- American Associations of Critical-Care Nurses
- Board-certified as a family nurse practitioner
- Certified Pediatric Nurse
- Certified Critical Care Nurse
“In my free time, I enjoy biking, gardening, and spending time with my family.”