- Goldfarb N, Lin SW, Jaimes J, Fenyk J, Schlesinger PA. Resident rounds. Part III. A case of dermatomyositis presenting with eyelid nodules. J Drugs Dermatol. 2013;12(12):1486-1488.
Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I enjoy working with patients with diverse rheumatic conditions, for both the diagnostic and treatment aspects. Establishing a long-term therapeutic relationship is a high priority. I like to work together with patients to set treatment goals. I also welcome consultations from primary care providers, as well as from specialists (e.g., ophthalmology, neurology, and dermatology) who desire assistance in co-managing immuosuppressive medical regimens.”
Dr. Schlesinger has over 30 years of experience at HCMC, caring for complex patients, and teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Internal Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Rheumatology, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Top Doc, Mpls St. Paul Magazine
- Best Doctors, Minnesota Monthly
“I enjoy life in the Twin Cities. At home with my wife, activities include cooking and gardening. I enjoy nordic skiing and bicycling.”