Dr. Printon has been practicing at Hennepin Healthcare since 1999. As part of his chiropractic practice, he is responsible for integrating chiropractic services into a multi-disciplinary medical setting. The chiropractic practice style includes manipulation, mobilization, posture improvement, soft tissue work, and home care exercises.
Dr. Printon is well regarded for his excellent commitment to his patients.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Minneapolis, MN, 1986
- Certified in McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis, 1997
- Physical Therapy, McKenzie Institute, Syracuse, NY
- Co-developed the BackFit 5 Injury Prevention Program, which promotes posture improvements and exercises
- Past President, MetroEast district of the Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- Past Vice President and Chiropractic Director, Clinical Resource Group