Dr. Shapiro has clinical expertise in critical care medicine, mechanical ventilation, pulmonary medicine, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and interstitial lung disease.
His research interests include mechanical ventilation and hemodynamic monitoring in intensive care.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Internal Medicine, University of Washington - Seattle, Seattle, WA, USA
- Critical Care, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Director, Pulmonary Laboratory, Hennepin Healthcare
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Board certified in pulmonary medicine
- Board certified in critical care
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Top Doctors, Mpls/St. Paul Magazine, 2018