Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I strive to empower my patients and families to take an active role in their health and help make the best decisions.”
Dr. Deisler has surgical expertise in general surgery, trauma surgery, surgical critical care, and breast cancer.
- Modi S., Deisler, R., Gozel, K., Reicks, P., Irwin, E., Brunsvold, M., Banton, K., Beilman, GJ., Wells criteria for DVT is a reliable clinical tool to assess the risk of deep venous thrombosis in trauma patients. World J Emerg Surg. 2016 Jun 8; 11:24.
- Marek, A., Deisler, R., Sutherland, J., Punjabi, G., Richardson, C., Krook, J., Ney, A., CT Scan-Detected Pneumoperitoneum: An Unreliable Predictor of Hollow Viscus Injury in Blunt Trauma. Injury. 2014;45(1):116-121.
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
- Surgery, Hennepin Healthcare, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Surgical Critical Care, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- American College of Surgeons
- Minnesota Surgical Society
- Hitchcock Surgical Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Director, Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- Board certified in General Surgery
- Board certified in Surgical Critical Care
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota
- Instructor, Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Instructor, Advanced Trauma Operative Management