Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“My approach to patient care is meeting the patient where they are and using an integrative approach to wellness with a focus on nutrition, exercise, mind-body practices, and using a wide variety of treatments based on patients’ goals, risks and benefits.”
Stefanie is a family physician where she began her career as a Naval Officer caring for patients of all ages, and later continued general family medicine in Cincinnati. She completed an integrative medicine fellowship with Dr. Andrew Weil in 2011 and began her own integrative consulting practice. At the same time, she helped create an integrative health practice at the University of Cincinnati. She recently relocated back to her childhood home, Minnesota.
- Cotton S, Stevenson S, Luberto C, A Horizontal Integration Business Model for Integrative Medicine; Sustainability through Integration, Glob Adv Health Med. 2013 Nov 2 (Suppl) S110 1.
- Stevenson, S,Vitamin C for Preventing Exercise-Induced Asthma. Letter to Editor, 2012 Jun 1:85 (11); 1018.
- Johns Hopkins University Medical School, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Family Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
Media, Newsletters and Videos
- Health Line: Specialists Embrace Wellness as Integral Part of Brain Cancer Care, UC Academic Health Center
- Integrative Medicine’s Role in Health Care, WVXU, WMUB Cincinnati Oxford
- University of Arizona Integrative Medicine Alumni
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Board certified in Integrative Medicine
- Doctor of the Quarter, United States Navy
“I enjoy taking long walks around the lake, Pilates, reading, and, most importantly, spending time with my three children.”