Commitment to Patient-Centered Care
“I am committed to providing compassionate care to families with complicated pregnancies while giving them the most up to date information available to help them choose the options that are best for their family.”
Dr. Prosen has over 20 years experience in the treatment of high-risk pregnancies. Her fellowship training in maternal-fetal medicine and clinical genetics makes her uniquely qualified in the treatment of pregnancies complicated by fetal birth defects or maternal or fetal genetic conditions.
- Gill LA, Prosen TL. Indications for Invasive Prenatal Testing before and after Noninvasive Prenatal Screening. American Journal of Perinatology. 2017 Sep 1;34(11), 1084-1087.
- Taneja PA, Prosen TL, de Feo E, Kruglyak KM, Halks-Miller M, Curnow KJ, Bhatt S. Fetal aneuploidy screening with cell-free DNA in late gestation. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2016 April 28; 1476-7058 (Print), 1476-4954 (Online).
- Bianchi DW, Chudova D, Sehnert AJ, Bhatt S, Murray K, Prosen TL, Garber JE, Wilkins-Haug L, Vora NL, Warsof S, Goldberg J, Ziainia T, Halks-Miller M. Noninvasive prenatal testing and incidental detection of occult maternal malignancies. JAMA. 2015 Jul 14;314(2):162-9.
- Platt LD, Janicki MB, Prosen T, Goldberg JD, Adashek J, Figueroa R, Rodis J, Liao W, Sehnert AJ, Snyder HL, Warsof SL. Impact of noninvasive prenatal testing in regionally dispersed medical centers in the United States. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014;211(4):368.e1-368.e7.
- Kreuziger LM, Prosen TL, Reding MT. Use of recombinant human antithrombin concentrate in pregnancy. International Journal of Women’s Health 2013;5:583-586.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Clinical Genetics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis
- Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Board certified in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified in Clinical Genetics
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Best Doctors for Women, 2008, 2010-2011, 2013-2014
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Best Doctors, 2015 – 2016
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors, 2009, 2011 – 2016
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors, 2011 – 2016
- Compassionate Doctor, 2011 – 2014
- Patients’ Choice, 2011 – 2014
- Vitals Top 10 Doctor by Metro Area, 2014
“In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my children and baking.”